Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy Coupons

Friday, May 02, 2008

Our boy, Caine

Hello all,
I feel that it is long overdue that I give you an update on Caine, who we adopted in September of 2007.  He came from Rockford, IL, which happens to be my hometown. 
What a great dog!!  We can not believe how lucky we are to have him in our family.  My husband Patrick and I live in Chicago with our 3 Bengal cats, Tejas, Hank and Hana.  Caine has become friends with all the cats, but especially with Hank, the only boy.  It is so great to see them in the morning together. Hank walks around Caine, purring and rubbing on him. Caine is quite calm and seems to enjoy the attention.
Caine is a special dog.  He is so very sweet.  Everyone comments on his sweet demeanor.  He is quite attached to me and likes nothing better than to be wherever I am.  I get so many comments from fellow dog owners about how great he is.  He has been called 'the gentleman of the park' by one dog owner. He plays sometimes, but always watches the other dogs to make sure there is no funny business. If things get out of hand, he stands near the 'offending' dogs until they start behaving.  
He LOVES to ride in the car.  He will settle down and go to sleep if it's a longer ride.  
The only dogs he doesn't seem to like are the unfixed males. Can't blame him for that, and luckily there are not very many in our neighborhood.
I can't believe how lucky we are to have him!
thanks to RRUS!
xo,
Julia
ps. I will post some photos soon

3 Comments:

At 5/02/2008 6:19 PM, Blogger sibtigre2 said...

I'm so glad you've joined us! And Caine sounds wonderful! I love to see Ridgies find a good kitty buddy. :) Tori and my gray tabby have become best buds. I love seeing them together. :)

 
At 5/05/2008 7:20 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

I can't wait to see pics of Caine and his kitty friend. Thanks for giving him a perfect home.

Amanda

 
At 5/13/2008 7:22 PM, Blogger Patti A. said...

Caine sounds heavenly. Hurry with those pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home