Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy Coupons

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

never forget the love

Aka Stoney's lion around , he was one of a group of 9' that was rescued from Alabama . To North Carolina his foster mom Carol .. I couldn't wait to see what he do on the farm in Pa. That was 2 years and 2 months ago . He is ripping my heart apart for this short time of having him and I knew it might happen ,cause of most of his life in puppy mill . Any of his off springs out there you got a good one.. Stoney was smart ran with me all over the land free and never left my side . Had a week in a resort and showed off and even walked for paws for cancer .He got up to 110 lbs and his age ha ! that boy could run .. Every night when I would get into bed he would even come up to my face and smell me and press down on my cheek. he made you love him... There is no great pet then a rescue .. Need to says thanks to Allyn ,Amanda an R.R .. I love and miss my boy I even had it put in STONE . tina

4 Comments:

At 3/15/2011 6:50 PM, Blogger Mary Ann said...

I'm so sorry for your loss but I'm so glad Stoney had the last years of his life to live like a happy dog.

 
At 3/17/2011 3:14 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

Tears in my eyes. How wonderful you and Stoney found each other for the last important years. Makes me appreciate my rescues even more and all the rescuers in this world. Take care and remember how well loved he was by you.

 
At 3/21/2011 4:45 PM, Blogger sibtigre2 said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Stoney has left for the Bridge. I remember him. What a well loved boy. I am so glad he found someone so special to be with him during these last few years. Thank you.

 
At 3/21/2011 8:21 PM, Anonymous Carol Conner said...

Oh Tina, I am so sorry. You and Stoney were meant to be together. He was absolutely a "heart" dog. I had resolved that he would spend the rest of his life with me and was delighted when he found you but missed him terribly when he went home. A truly special boy in every way. He will be waiting for you at the bridge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home