Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy Coupons

Thursday, February 14, 2008

OOPS

Amali is doing great. Zari and Amali are great together. Amali just celebrated her 1st year
birthday this past Saturday. Her, her sister - Zari, and I took a long walk to the park, where dad picked us up. We then headed to the dog park for a little romping, stomping fun. Finally, home to some good treats.Needless to say, they were both quite worn out at the end of the day.

As you may recall, Amali was quite the "puppy". Very loveable, but with a mind of her own. Even though I worked with Amali on a daily basis, I knew in my heart it
was going to take someone with more ability. I was very fortunate to find a trainer.
He came highly recommended from a couple who belong to the dog park; Amali and I met with Casey. Naturally, Amali was quite smitten w/Casey immediately - in fact, I don't think there is anybody that Amali does not like; she is just a loveable, huggable puppy.

I can now walk Amali and Zari together. When we come across other dogs or
small creatures, Amali and Zari know their manners. In our walk last Saturday,
we came across two large dogs (on separate occasions).
Naturally, Amali and Zari's curiosity peaked;I simply reminded them to "heal". They made me so proud, especially when the other dogs were barking, jumping, pulling on the leash and their owners had all they could do to keep them in check.

Thank you for bringing Amali into our lives. She is a gem! No matter where we take the girls, people always comment on how beautiful both of them are. They love people and other dogs.

Take care..
Amali sends her kisses and huggs...


Debbie

2 Comments:

At 2/18/2008 7:20 PM, Blogger Shellie M said...

da da da da da BATGIRL! She is so hot in the cape!

 
At 3/05/2008 4:50 PM, Blogger Patti A. said...

What a fashion plate:)

Patti

 

Post a Comment

<< Home