Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy Coupons

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Beggin'- Roadie's Job

Roadie and Bacari normally share the couch- looking like book ends. Well this particular evening- my husband beat Roadie to his spot. (You'll never get Bacari's spot- he stays on the couch 24/7 except to eat of course) Roadie gets upset and starts to whine, hoping you'll get up and let him have HIS spot. Scott was asleep and did not hear him whine. He then decided to climb up there and insist on his spot. Scott continued to sleep through the commotion.
When that did work for him- he came back down and looked at me as if to ask,
" MMMOOOMMMM- fix this please?"

I hope this makes you smile- it sure brightened my evening. I love my dogs!! Thank you RRUS for adding them to my home. I can't imagine life w/out them.

Amanda

1 Comments:

At 6/17/2007 9:27 AM, Blogger Patti A. said...

I seem to remember a time when the hound weren't allowed on the couch:) Funny how these RR's train us so well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home