Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy Coupons

Monday, October 01, 2007

Attention Wisconsin Adopters

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let all those people who live in or near WI to check out what the state breed club is up to. If you have not heard about RRCOW, check it out at http://www.rrcow.org/
This is a group of Ridgeback fanciers in the state of WI and surrounding states as well.

They have a neat get-together planned for the first weekend in November. You can find details on the website.

I have to work that weekend or I would load up my crew and head north. For those who get to go, please have a great time and take pics so we can all see.

Amanda

1 Comments:

At 10/02/2007 5:35 PM, Blogger sibtigre2 said...

I soooooo wish I lived closer to Wisconsin! That sounds like soooo much fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home