Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy Coupons

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wish me luck!!








Hi All,


Duke here. You all have to wish me luck! My girl, Analise, and my mom, Shellie, are going on vacation!! UGH! They'll be gone 10 whole DAYS!!! So it'll just be us BOYS at home - my brother Clifford, and my dad Jim, and me. I really need good vibes, because my dad still makes me a little nervous!!! Any good thoughts will be appreciated!


Thanks - Duke


P.S. At the top is my girl with me - isn't she great?








2 Comments:

At 10/11/2007 10:46 AM, Blogger Mary Ann said...

Since Duke will be dependent on dad for everything, I bet that by the end of the "girl's" vacation, Duke and dad will have forged a tremendous bond.

 
At 10/12/2007 9:25 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

OH MY those pics are awesome.

Bacari is sending Duke some confidence in the mail- he said to tell Duke that a daddy can be cool and they are generally less strict than the mommy and always share the food!!!

Ladies- Have a good time on your trip

Be brave, Duke!

Amanda, Bacari, Roadie, and of course Beans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home