Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy Coupons

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I've been a good girl


My new family is so awsome! They love me so much. Every Sunday they take my sister Kona and I to the dog park where I get to meet all kinds of new friends. In the picture above you can see me playing chase with my new friend Sophia. All the dogs at the park are so cool and interesting and I love meeting everyone...even the humans are friendly! Everyone tells me how pretty I am and always ask about my breed...thats when mommy and daddy step in and tell them all about the RRUS and how they are so wonderful! Mom and Dad are always telling me how proud they are of how well and fast I have progressed with my taining and listening skills in fact, they keep telling me that if I continue to be good the man in the red suit that I visited at the mall (I think his name is Santa) will bring me lots of toys and yummy treats for Christmas.
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Kona and I were able to meet Santa at the mall...mom and dad said they have connections! We had our picture taken with him and we told him everything that we wanted but I already got what I wanted this year...a loving family and a stable home. In case you don't know thats me on your left in the picture and Kona on your right, my ear is flipped back but it always is! We had an awesome time and I hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Love,

Nala

2 Comments:

At 12/17/2007 4:27 PM, Blogger Bevalee said...

I love your picture with Santa. Merry Christmas.

 
At 12/22/2007 7:33 PM, Blogger Patti A. said...

I hope Santa brings you and Kona everything you want.

Patti

 

Post a Comment

<< Home