Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy Coupons

Friday, September 26, 2008

Roadie Goes to College

I recently transported a dog for RRUS as I was driving that way for a RR playdate; Roadie went as my co-pilot. It turned out to be a very eventful trip. It was scheduled initially get a foster dog to her new family but then RRUS learned of a dog in a kill shelter only 2 hours from where I was going. So we headed north to get her. By all accounts this sweet girl is truly a special soul and well worth the extra time on the road. I spoke w. her foster mom last night. She has stolen the hearts of her foster family and will be ready for adoption soon.

Our trip took us through the town where I went to college. So I could not turn down the chance to get some pics of Roadie on campus.

So here he is. Roadie's first trip to the Loveliest Village on the Plains- that's Auburn University for all those who may not know.

WAR EAGLE!
Amanda

2 Comments:

At 9/26/2008 11:48 AM, Blogger Jackie said...

What fun! Thanks for sharing. Our vet in Gulf Shores went to Auburn (of course) so we root for all their SEC games. The going out of your way to pick up a RR is so typical and so wonderful. We hope to get to AL soon - as soon as we settle a huge problem with a corrupt developer. The dogs all looks so happy. I can't get over how RRs have such distinct personality traits that so define them--little fur kids for sure.

 
At 9/26/2008 2:07 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

AU Tigers will need that support this weekend, the football team is welcoming the Volunteers from the University of TN- I am headed to the game as soon as I shut off my computer!

Amanda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home