Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy Coupons

Thursday, September 04, 2008

You Got a Friend in Me


Here are some pictures of Roadie w. some of his friends- Chase and Sena. Chase is such a handsome loverboy. And Sena- as her momma says "have you ever seen-a cuter puppy?" No, I have not.Roadie sharing some secrets w. Sena.


Sena, Roadie, and Chase were not too much into romping as it was a warm morning. I love to see them break out into a dumb run but I don't blame them- I was a bit toasty.

Roadie loves playing w. other dogs but seems to prefer Ridgebacks. It's almost like they totally understand one another.

Enjoy the photos
Amanda

2 Comments:

At 9/05/2008 12:48 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

Love all the new pics and posts. So much fun to see these wonderful guys and gals. Amanda, I read all the old posts and believe you came from somewhere near/on the gulf coast. Don and I lived in Orange Beach and Fairhope, AL and will always love the south and wondered where you were before. I love that Taylorsue and TJ are from Alabama and Tennessee. Our southern ridgies. donjackw@sunrivertoday.com

 
At 9/07/2008 10:11 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

I did- the Gulf Coast was where I grew up. I love Fairhope and Orange Beach. The summers can get a little sticky. The humidity does a number on my hair!! What can I say but Sweet Home Alabama!
Amanda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home