Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy Coupons

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Bacari Makes His Move

I recently got a new job which has me overnighting out of town about once a week. That means Bacari is left w/ my husband who loves the dogs but is not generally responsible for every day care w/ feeding and potty. I guess there was some bonding time b/c last night Mr. BooBoo on the couch of course, nothing different about that. But Scott was curled up and letting Scott rest his head on him- kinda like a Ridgie pillow. I was amazed, Bacari was sound asleep. He was not the least bit worried. Scott said the night before- as he worked on the computer, Bacari would get up about every 30 minutes, walk over him, nudge him, give him a kiss and head back to the couch. It sounded really sweet- sorry no pics as I was not here to witness.
Bacari has come a long way- he seems to finally enjoy his life.

Amanda

3 Comments:

At 1/24/2007 10:22 AM, Blogger Babs in LA said...

That's so sweet! And borders on Border Collie-ish behavior!

I secretly think Jax is Ellis' dog. Why? Well, not to take anything away from Ellis but he's the cook in the family and you know how Ridgies feel about food.

But I'm about to start a job and Ellis will be home with him so I have a feeling they'll form some sort of little club. Fortunately, my Mata Hari will be Peaches who will tell me everything.

Yesterday morning Ellis was having breakfast and Jax came over and put his ENORMOUS head on his arm hoping to get some food. I went over and kissed the top of his head (Jax's not Ellis') and Jax literally shook me off with the look "Hey, not now! I'm working here!"

 
At 1/24/2007 5:17 PM, Blogger Patti A. said...

Amanda,
It sound like Bacari is realizing how good life is. How wonderful he's finally enjoying the male bonding:)

 
At 1/24/2007 6:06 PM, Blogger Zimbo said...

Amanda,
that is wonderful! Another big step forward for Bacari! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home