Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy Coupons

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

at long last i got to the main page

Hi Everyone, First let me apologize for taking so long to figure this main page blog thing out. I confess that I am a rank amateur with this stuff... What I have been trying to do is to let all of you at RRUS know just how humbly grateful we are for the work that you do , the genuine care ,understanding and sheer love of these marvelous animals that we have been privileged to see and experience through you good folks. A thousand thanks doesnt cover it. Tennesse Ernie Ford would say "Bless all your peapickin' little hearts", I think that might get close to it.... Warm regards, D K and C

3 Comments:

At 3/21/2007 6:26 PM, Blogger sibtigre2 said...

Yay!!!!! I am so glad you finally made it!!! :) I look forward to reading all about Colby and his new life!

 
At 3/21/2007 6:50 PM, Blogger Patti A. said...

We are so happy for you, Karen and Colby. A match made in heaven for sure.
Patti

 
At 3/23/2007 9:46 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Yeah for Colby. I think he looks so relaxed and at home. Thanks for sharing and please keep the pics coming. I am so glad that Colby finally made it HOME.

Amanda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home