Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy Coupons

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Posting to the Blog (with pictures!! :))

I thought I would do a picture tutorial on how to post to the blog, since this seems to be the most prevalent problem (so far!). So here goes:

First, you have to go to Blogger's homepage (http://www.blogger.com) and sign in under "New Blogger". Your sign in name is your email address.



Once you sign in, it will take you to your "Dashboard". This is a list of all the blogs you belong to or own. Here's a picture of mine:


Most of yours will only show RRUS Adoptions since most of you only belong to that blog. When you get there, click on "New Post". This will take you to the page that will allow you to create and post a message on the blog.



Type your message in the box, add whatever links or pictures you wish and then, when you are done, click "Publish". This will put your post on to the blog for all of us to see. Hopefully, this will help y'all be able to post to the blog. If not, please please please email me so I can try and give you a hand. If need be, I'll call you and we can go through it together, step by step. Good luck and Happy Posting!

Susan

3 Comments:

At 3/18/2007 8:57 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Thanks- I had some trouble at first but now I "get it"

Amanda

 
At 3/19/2007 3:53 AM, Blogger sibtigre2 said...

No problem! It just dawned on me that I could simply post to the blog how to do it... lol I'm a little slow sometimes... ;)

 
At 4/04/2007 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very helpful. Thank you! Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home