Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy Coupons

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Console Surfer



Have you ever wondered if your dog is truly unique or just one of the pack? I cant say I've noticed other dog heads sticking out top of cars. I had to know what this looked like on the outside--cause she does get noticed. My arm was her restraint before I invested in this cool leash /w a seatbelt latch. The leash is adjustable and gives her whatever range of motion you desire. Although her dancing paws have unlatched it once-- as well as opened the window.
Anyway that's Chloe the console surfer--'cause she mostly knows better than to counter surf.
In case anybody wants one, I got the leash from the catalog : "In the Company of Dogs"-- not so cheap (around $40. ) but worth the peace of mind.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 3/04/2007 12:08 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Gotta surf something- if not counters, why not consoles? This is too cute. Thanks for the info about the special leash- looks like it was invented w/ Chloe in mind.

Amanda

 
At 3/04/2007 12:56 PM, Blogger Patti A. said...

Now all you need to do is teach Chloe to drive:)
Patti

 
At 3/04/2007 2:54 PM, Blogger Babs in LA said...

She looks so royal and all dignified. As if ready to meet her fans, the masses.

Good for her. Good for you. Now will someone please tell me to get back to work!!!!

 
At 3/11/2007 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was driving down Lake Road in Bay Village, Ohio the other day and I saw a dog riding in a car with it's head out of the sunroof and I almost swerved off the road staring because I could have sworn it was a ridgeback! By any chance was this you? It was the coolest and cutest ridgeback sighting I had seen in some time.

 
At 3/12/2007 5:53 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Chloe likes to travel but as far as I know she hasn't been to Ohio-- though I swear I feel like she's taking notes on our driving--maybe I should hide the keys.... GA to OH and back on her bed by morning??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home