Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy Coupons

Friday, October 10, 2008

Pet Sitting

I am pet sitting for another RRUS adopter this weekend. Harley came over last night and will be spending the weekend w. us. She is such a ball of energy. Roadie and I were trying to get some sleep last night as Logan and Harley continued to play- running around the bedroom like fools.

Today I knew I had to get them all out for some exercise so they would nap while I cleaned the house. So we went to a local park. There are no official dog parks around here. So we close off a baseball field and let the dogs run.

It was great to watch all them running around the bases and into the outfield. Harley is the fastest, please don't tell Roadie I said that ;)

Here are some pics of our adventure this morning. They started off running and ended up cooling off in front of the dugout.
Hope everyone has a great weekend. We are going to enjoy Harley's visit.
Amanda, Roadie, Logan, and Harley

2 Comments:

At 10/11/2008 2:34 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

I bet TJ could beat Harley. But, if there is any new sod he would have to stop to grab a piece in his mouth and run like heck. Man do we need a bigger yard. He runs like crazy and then goes airborne and leaps over Taylor. We have got to get them some good running space. The south has so much better yards for RRs, I'm convinced. It is 52 degrees in the high desert of S.Utah today - yuk. Love the pics.e

 
At 10/24/2008 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also love the pics, Amanda! Looks like RR heaven to me. Thanks for sharing!

Mich Melis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home