Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy Coupons

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Truman Update

Truman and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who read my last post and especially those that replied to it. Truman is doing great and he is definitely loving farm life. He is also doing very well on his leash when we go for walks, he hardly pulls anymore. He is still shy around other people especially my roommate. We were watching the Syracuse UConn game a couple of nights ago and my roommate got excited and cheered a little too loud for Truman's liking and Truman bolted upstairs. I got him calmed down, but he seems to think that we are a little crazy for getting so excited about a basketball game between 2 teams that we have no connection to. I tried to explain to Truman that its impossible to explain why we get so excited over college basketball in March, I told him it's just boys being boys. I told him I didn't understand why he did some of the things he does but I know he's just being a do so some things are just best left unexplained. I think he accecpted that because he was watching basketball with us again the next night. Actually he is usually sleeping while we watch basketball but he did sit up and watch the TV when I flipped to the Dog Whisperer during a commercial. Apparenly Ceasar's gift with dogs is transferred through the TV. And for those of you that are wondering my Uncle did take down his Christmas lights, he thought it was time with Easter right around the corner. Of course reading the blog may have helped give him a little extra motivation to take them down as well.

5 Comments:

At 3/15/2009 2:42 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Sorry about the typo, i meant he's just being a 'dog' not 'do'.

 
At 3/15/2009 6:03 PM, Blogger Jennifer Moore said...

Awesome writing. Very entertaining. I'm sure the multiple comments about them not being your Christmas lights still up in March helped.

 
At 3/15/2009 6:28 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

I just read your post to our rescue 'TJ' about the not pulling so much on the leash. I bragged on Truman's quick progress and TJ thinks Truman just gave up too soon. TJ still loves to pull - no matter which harness we try and we hate choke collars so we just try to walk faster. We are not sure who is training who.

 
At 3/17/2009 9:47 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Wonderful update. Truman is doing incredible in your care. March Madness is just that for those of us who don't get Basketball- like me! I prefer football and my dogs know exactly what will happen when ESPN Game Day comes on.

Amanda

PS- Jackie- love TJ's opinion on leash pulling

 
At 4/03/2009 4:12 PM, Blogger Patti A. said...

My Curtis runs for higher ground when the boys cheer too loud too. He doesn't like yelling, most likely something from his past. Like you, I don't want to know. Mark and Adam now try to cheer quietly but it doesn't work too well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home