Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy Coupons

Friday, December 08, 2006

Nora AKA Ellie




Welcome home Ellie, Hi everyone my name is Becca and my family just adopted Ellie from RRUS. Some of you may have seen her picture on the adoption page her name was Nora, We changed it to Eleanor but call her Ellie. To make a really long story short and because I have a 9 month old demanding my attention I will tell you we had a good trip from FL to tenn. to get her and she has turned out to be a wonderful little girl. She is very good in the house and she loves to cuddle up on your lap, yes on your lap all 48lbs of her. She gets along very well with Sammy our 11 year old Ausi Mix. and the kids adore her. She does chew a bit like all puppies but that was to be expected as she is only 10 months old. She sits and stays most of the time and even knows her new name already. She is a real sweet little girl, I have seen the pictures of Mr Curtis, Evelyn said that he and Nora (AKA Ellie)were best friends rescued together. Tell Curtis Ellie said hello, she's loving Sammy now but im sure she remembers him. Enjoy the pics and I will keep every one updated on Ellie.

5 Comments:

At 12/08/2006 8:02 AM, Blogger Patti A. said...

Becca,
Congratulations on your new little girl. I'm Curtis's new Mom and we met Nora/Ellie at Evelyn's house. She is a little beauty and sweet to boot! I'm sure Curtis would miss her terribly if it wasn't for his new friend Morgan. I'm so happy Ellie has a family of her own and a new dog friend to love her too. I can't wait to hear about all her new adventures. Keep us posted.

 
At 12/08/2006 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Becca and Nora and Ellie and Curtis and Morgan and Sammy!!!!

What a CUTIE!!! It always kills me when I see them resting their heads on other dogs or people. I like to believe it's because their heads are SO HEAVY with deep thoughts that they need help in holding it up.

Congratulations on your new Mini family addition!

 
At 12/10/2006 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings Becca,
Evelyn wrote to me about this blog, (She has been wonderful about keeping me updated on Ellie and Curtis) and I can not tell you how excited I was to read about Nora. I am her first foster, that picked her and Curtis up after they were found stray.
I am thrilled to pieces that she has found such a wonderful family after coming from such humble beginnings. It sounds like she is really coming out of her shell..she was on the timid side here.
I am very pleased to hear she is in a family with kids, she was great with mine!
It made my whole week when I read your posting, and the ones about Curtis..I have had many rescue fosters though our home.. and these two stole my heart just a little more than any of the others..
Blessings to you and your whole family,
Robin

 
At 12/16/2006 9:45 AM, Blogger Mich Melis said...

ELLIE - what a perfect name for that perfect face! Congratulations, Becca: hope to hear more from you.

 
At 12/17/2006 8:43 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Wow what a little cutie. She looks so content. Thanks for sharing. On one Ridgie playdate- Nora wanted so badly to play w/ Bacari but being the lazy lug he is, he did not "join in the reindeer games"- he kept looking at me as if to say- "Mom, she won't leave me alone!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home