Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy Coupons

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Pig Out


Well Scott and I both had long days at work today. He got home a few moments before me. I came through the door- kicked off my shoes and started my chores (which include feeding the dogs). I forgot Bacari in the laundry room- he eats in there so Nina Beans doesn't have a chance to steal his food. Scott asked why Bacari was in there- I answered b/c I just fed him. Then he pipes up that he fed the dogs as soon as he got home. Those little boogers- They acted as hungry as ever when I was scooping up the food. So they got double portions tonight- Merry Christmas from Mom and Dad.

For those who don't know- Nina Marie- AKA Beans is our alpha dog. She weighs only 20 pounds, has no teeth and rules the house like a dictator. Of course she is a rescue dog- one of those who defines what rescue is: taking a dog nobody wanted and w/ a little TLC, making her a dog that everyone dreams of owning. She may be small, black, and fluffy- but she read the Ridgeback manual. She is the biggest FOOD HOUND.

I'll attach a pic for your viewing pleasure. Bacari and Beans- the ODD couple for sure.

Have a great week- enjoy your family- 2 and 4 legged members!
Amanda

3 Comments:

At 12/20/2006 7:34 PM, Blogger Patti A. said...

LOVE that picture. Bacari's eyes are so expressive and Bean is too cute. I'm sure they both appreciated the extra meal. They were probably thinking, "What Mom doesn't know, won't hurt her."

 
At 12/23/2006 4:11 PM, Blogger Mich Melis said...

AMANDA - how cute are they?!? Great story too: I am so enjoying all the "RR Manual" stories - as I, too, am learning a few tricks! Merry Christmas to you and your family. ~Melissa

 
At 12/27/2006 8:55 AM, Blogger sibtigre2 said...

What a wonderful story! And so true! Mine have managed that too. :) It's nice to finally "meet" Beans. She sounds like such a character!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home