Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy Coupons

Monday, March 17, 2008

Ridgebacks and Food

This weekend I was lucky to have a few of RRUS' former adopters and some of their dogs in my home for a weekend visit for a local dog show. It was all about food, fun, and friendships. Each one of us has adopted a Ridgeback, then became volunteers for RRUS, and through our experiences in rescue became close friends.

We all know Ridgebacks are FOOD HOUNDS. Pictured is Champ and Roadie, both former RRUS foster dogs, trying to will the chips away from the toddler. It did not work- they did not get any chips but both sure were cute in their attempts.This is Champ- he is trying his best to get the attention Champ says "Look into my eyes. You want to give me a chip."


Here's Roadie. True to his livernose heritage, he was more pushy and in your face about his begging. If Roadie could talk, he would heard as saying "Come on- give me a chip- PLEEEEEASE! Why not?? But I said 'Please.'"


I hope to have all the dogs and humans together again SOON.
Amanda

1 Comments:

At 3/18/2008 8:52 PM, Blogger Patti A. said...

You forgot to mention the kid:) Jonathan is the cutie patootie holding the magical food.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home