Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy Coupons

Friday, April 03, 2009

Sydney

Brett and I adopted Sydney a little over one year ago. Kay fostered her into the most loveable dog we could imagine. Sydney draws attention wherever she goes and everyone knows her by name. She is by far the most popular dog at the dog park! She is also the only RR around our area- RR are uncommen in NOLA. She was diagnosed with IMHA- an autoimmune deficiency- yesterday morning. She is critical right now- we are waiting for her to receive a second blood transfusion today. The reason she needs the blood is because her body is destroying the red blood cells. Sydney is in the best emergency animal hospital in the New Orleans area. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Have any of you had a RR with this? If you have, please e-mail me at guru122@aol.com. Thank you.

2 Comments:

At 4/03/2009 4:02 PM, Blogger Patti A. said...

I am so sorry to hear this. I will see what I can find out and let you know if anyone has any suggestions. We will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers.

 
At 4/03/2009 4:18 PM, Blogger sibtigre2 said...

All of you in my thoughts and prayers! I am so sorry! {{{HUGS}}}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home