Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy Coupons

Monday, November 20, 2006

Lucy and her anxiety


Here's a picture of my liver nosed girl, sunning herself on the back deck. Since her eyes are closed I think she needs a pair of shades. : - )

I'd like to thank everyone for the comments and advice of Lucy's separation anxiety. She always gets a treat for going in her crate but I haven't tried to give her a treat if she is left to roam. I have calming treats and phermones which seem to help sometimes. Some days she is fine and others she's not. I will also check out the book recommended and keep everyone posted. Thanks again.

3 Comments:

At 11/21/2006 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous gal your Lucy is!! Thanks so much for the photo.

Separation anxiety is difficult for us people to deal with because we tend to humanize it. But you seem to be sending the right "not a big deal" signals. They really can feed off of our emotions and Lucy already had this issue wrapped up in her pretty package when she arrived.

You'll do great. Keep us posted.

Ellen

 
At 11/23/2006 9:21 AM, Blogger sibtigre2 said...

She's a beauty! Thanks for posting her picture and good luck with the separation anxiety. Tori has it as well.

 
At 12/01/2006 2:38 PM, Blogger Patti A. said...

Lucy is a beauty. She looks very much like my Morgan who's most hated thing in the whole wide world is getting her nails done. I've learned if I smear peanut butter on the inside of a Kong, I can do just about anything to her. Nails now take 5 minutes with no fuss. I bet Lucy would love that before you walk out the door. Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home