Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy Coupons

Monday, November 05, 2007

Reunited! And it feels so good . . .



Hi All!


Well, my girl is home - so now all of us kids (2 legged, 3 legged, and 4 legged) can hang out together and have fun!! Clifford is in front (3 legs), I'm in the middle (4 legs), and Analise is in back (2 legs) . . . heaven forbid Mom ever finds us a 1 legged friend, Dad may move out!! (tee hee)




October has been a lot of fun - however, I'm NOT sure about Halloween . . .




What is it with carving pumpkins?? They are a little SCARY! I kind of like to keep my distance from them - you never know when they may jump up and get me!




Then there is trick or treating! WHEW! It was exhausting to run to the top of the stairs to check out who was ringing (even when it was my own kid!), bark a bunch, and run back to bed!




PLUS! Mom wouldn't let me go outside WHENEVER I wanted to - what's up with that??




AND the weather seemed to turn COLD around Halloween, too! I don't like that much - it is a whole lot more fun to be outside in the warm sun!!!




But, the biggest problem was the costumes! Not only did I have to recognize the people I love - it was a little humiliating to WEAR one! What do you think, I look a little SILLY, huh?? But it made my little girl very happy - so I guess it was all worth it!




2 Comments:

At 11/19/2007 10:09 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

I love the last picture.

Thanks for the update!
Amanda

 
At 11/21/2007 4:52 AM, Blogger Patti A. said...

Don't worry Duke. It only happens once a year. Thanks for sharing.
Patti

 

Post a Comment

<< Home