Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy Coupons

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Food Hound

Last week we had some work done on our home. As usual, Roadie was the family's greeter. He quickly introduced himself and checked the man out with the infamous RR SNIFF- you all know the one I am talking about ;)

The man got to work and Roadie disappeared. At first I thought he'd gone back to bed. Nope not there. Maybe he was curled up on the couch? Wrong Again. I then went out into the back yard to see if he was sunning himself. Finally I found him. BUT he was not sunning himself.

There he was sitting in the work van- EATING the man's lunch. At first, I busted out laughing then wondered how I was going to tell this man that my dog ate his meal. I simply explained that he had just had his first lesson in Ridgebacks- and the learning curve is a steep one.

Thank goodness- this man was a dog lover but obviously did NOT know about Ridgebacks and their uncanny ability to find food.

After Roadie had his mid-morning snack, he snuggled into the couch cushions for a nap.

Gotta Love our Food Hounds!
Amanda

5 Comments:

At 7/03/2009 8:19 AM, Blogger Bevalee said...

Thank you for that story Amanda. I'll be laughing all day. They will always keep you laughing.

 
At 7/05/2009 7:01 AM, Blogger Jackie said...

Wonderful. Best of Breed in food detection.

 
At 7/07/2009 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dee did the same thing at the Nationals! I was opening up the booth and Dee wandered over to the booth beside me and when I found her, she was eating the guy's breakfast. He had a ridgeback so he understood!
Terri

 
At 7/17/2009 2:32 PM, Blogger sibtigre2 said...

LOL Too funny. I'm sure Tori would have done the same thing. :-)

 
At 7/24/2009 5:49 AM, Blogger Patti A. said...

Good for you Roadie. No self respecting Ridgeback would pass up a free meal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home